Sunday, January 17, 2010

bnatural cleanser & eye makeup remover


"Those who look for beauty, find it."~unknown

I bought bnatural rich creamy facial wash & bnatural gentle eye makeup remover in my local tesco two months ago. They were only a couple of euros each.

The facewash contains aloe vera & jojoba oil to moisturise and inca oil to regenerate and maintain skin hydration. It contains no mineral oils or parabens. The packaging is pretty & includes recycling instructions. The smell is very nice & apparently 100% natural. I have used it used it every night to take off my makeup for the past few months & there is still approx 1/3 of the tube left. The tube does not specify what type of skin it is for. My skin is combination & it works very well for me. Products I have used in the past (makeup remover wipes) have irriated my skin but I feel my skin has been much better (blemish free & fewer irritations) since I started to use this product. Overall I am really pleased with this cleanser (it really suits my combination/sensitive skin). However looking at the ingredients I was disappointed to see that it contains sodium laureth sulfate(possible carcinogen). This is the only reason that I would be reluctant to repurchase.

The eye makeup remover also contains no artifical colours, synthetic fragrances or parabens. I have been using it for approx two months and less than half the bottle is gone. It smells like cucumber and does take off all eye makeup. I find it quite good. The only downside is that it occasionally irritates my eyes for a couple of seconds after using.

Overall I have found these products very good value for money.I would recommend them to anyone looking for something new to try.

No comments: