Friday, January 29, 2010

Lavender Shampoo Hair Strengthening


“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”- Eleanor Roosevelt

I bought this last weekend & have used it every day since then. It cost €8.95 from ‘The Health Store’. It contains Lavender Extract, Evening Primrose and Vitamins A, B5, E & F to protect the hair, reduce split ends and leave hair healthy and shiny. Very importantly to me it does not contain lauryl /laureth sulfates or parabens.

You have to use quite a lot of it to get it to lather (probably because it does not contain lauryl/laureth sulfates). However it leaves my hair smelling lovely & very shiny. It was not flyaway even without a conditioner. My only negative is that I think it is a little expensive.

I do think it something I will repurchase in the future & I also want to try the conditioner in this range.

No comments: