Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Green Tea Toner

Hi all,

I have never really used a toner but I recently read an article saying that green tea makes a excellent toner.

Green tea is rich in antioxidants and when used as a toner helps to tighten pores and clear the skin. It also fights sun damage and ageing. Green tea toner is suitable for all skin types. It is so simple to make green tea toner. I just make a cup green tea as normal, let it cool down and then refrigerate it. After cleansing my face in the morning and evening I dap the tea on a little cotton wool and wipe my face and eyes with it. I find it very refreshing. Each cup will keep in the fridge for 2/3 days.
Thanks for reading and I would love to hear if you have any DIY beauty tips?
xx

2 comments:

emmakarolina said...

Thanks for the tip! Just today, I used up my last little green tea bag. I'll definitely try it out ASAP.

nicolacc2008 said...

I think i have some of this in the back of the press, must try!

I love nettle tea, I wonder would that do the same job...might try it out!