Saturday, March 20, 2010

Boots Botanics Oil Free Moisturiser

Hi there,

My skin is combination/sensitive and I find it very hard to get a good moisturiser. Often they are too rich for me or they irritate my skin. I was in boots recently and I saw the 'botanics oil free moisturiser' which stated on the bottle that it is suitable for sensitive skin.


Here is the blurb from the boots website:
'Botanics Sensitive Oil Free Moisturiser Leaves skin clear, healthy and shine free. As this Botanics Moisturiser is Oil Free it does not block pores leaving your skin feeling fresh. With Sweet Gale which is an antibacterial essential oil to purify the skin and fight bacteria associated with spots and blemishes you can feel cofident all day. Plant extracts at levels that really work, combined and formulated for unbeatable product performance. Naturally.'


I have been using this moisturiser every morning for a few weeks now and I am very impressed. Here is my list of good points:

1.It feels really fresh when applied to the skin (perfect for mornings)
2.It absorbs quickly.
3.It is an excellent base for makeup(foundation does not slip off).
4.It does not irriate my skin at all
5.It is inexpensive
6.It has a pump dispenser which is very easy to use and very hygenic

I do have 2 small concerns about the product:


1.It does not contain any SPF
2.I am not very keen on the scent but I can live with this.

I would highly recommend this moisturiser if you have oily or combination skin and are looking for something gentle.
Thanks for reading & I would love to hear what moisturisers you like.
xx

No comments: