Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Irish Goodies

Hello,

Happy St. Patricks day everyone. In honour of St. Patrick, today I want to talk about some great Irish goodies.

Nadur organics (http://www.nadurorganics.ie/)supply luxurious bath and body products. All products are pure and natural and contain essential oils. I think I will be adding the following products to my wish list:

Pamper bath box



Revive bath and massage oil.

Another great Irish company is Seavite(http://www.seavite.ie/). Seavite are Ireland's original organic seaweed skincare range. It is based on the therapeutic benefits of organic seaweed which helps to enhance people's health and wellbeing. They supply cleansers, mositurisers, bath & shower gels and body lotions. They even have seaweed shampoo and conditioner. I have used the 'revitalising organic seaweed bath and shower gel' in the past and I really loved it. It is great if your skin is feeling particularly sensitive.


The Burren Perfumery (http://www.burrenperfumery.com/) supplies soaps, creams, candles, oils and perfumes. The company has been likened to the Jo Malone of Ireland and all products are inspired by the landscape and environment of the Burren. I am really looking forward to trying their products and the next time I am in the burren I will definately drop in to see the herb gardens, visit the tea rooms and purchase some soaps.


So this was just a short review of some Irish companies that interest me. There are many more wonderful Irish companies out there and I think its very important that we remember to support our local ecomomy.

Thanks for reading and please let me know if there are any Irish products you really like.




No comments: