Saturday, May 29, 2010

[A'kin] Pure Rose Hydrating Facial Mist

Hello lovelies,

This is my first review as part of the mypure blogging panel (http://www.mypure.co.uk/). I am delighted to be part of this panel as mypure only supply natural products and I am loving the opportuntiy to try out new natural products.

One of the items I recently recieved from mypure was the [A'kin] Pure Rose Hydrating Facial Mist. [A'kin] is an Australian brand and none of their products contain parabens or other nasties. This product claims to calm and refresh the skin and it contains sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid) which helps to maintain the water levels in our skin as they can be depleted by the stresses of modern life and ageing.


When I recieved this product I immediately liked the packaging which I thought was really pretty and I also liked the smell which I would describe as 'rose milk'.

The website recommends using the mist in dry environments such as air conditioned offices & on long flights. I found it excellent last weekend during a spell of unusually hot weather in Ireland. It was very refreshing on my face and body and did not interfere with my makeup or make my combination skin shiny. I also enjoy using it as a body spray when I come out of the bath/shower. However I think a smaller bottle(my bottle is 125ml) would be more appropriate for air travel or simply just to carry around on a daily basis.

This is probably not a product I would have purchased myself but now that I have tried it I am converted. I think it would make an excellent gift for that person who has everything.
This product costs £12.99 for a 125ml bottle from mypure http://www.mypure.co.uk/akin-skin-care-b98/?utm_source=Blogging&utm_medium=May2010&utm_campaign=AkinMist

No comments: