Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bargain Buys

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I thought I would quickly share a couple of purchases that I got last week.

In New Look I bought this ring:


I also got these earrings:

I bought both items because New Look have a 'buy one get one free' offer on at the moment on jewellery. I got them both for €5.00 and also got a voucher for €5.00 off my next purchase.
I was a little disappointed with the ring because it is a tiny bit too big for me. I bought size S/M and thought it would be fine. I am probably happiest with the earrings. I usually just wear studs so these earrings a bit of a change for me. I will not wear them every day but it is nice to have them for days when I am feeling a little more adventurous.

I also bought this dress in Dorothy Perkins:



It was €30.00 in the sale & I really love it. I think the bow design is very pretty.

Overall I am very happy with these bargain buys. Have you found any bargains in the shops recently?

5 comments:

emmakarolina said...

Those earrings are gorgeous!

Sarah said...

You have lovely taste!

nicolacc2008 said...

lovely things. I didn't know there were sales on! I'm def going to pop in to DP and look at the dresses. love that one x

Mrs. M. said...

really like the dress...very 1940s tea dress style... v nice!

Anonymous said...

great buys!