Monday, May 24, 2010

Summery Salad

Hi all,

I hope everyone has been enjoying the lovely sunny weather we have been having recently:-)

Today has been another sunny day in Dublin but unfortunately I did not get to enjoy it because I was working. So when I got home I decided to make myself one of my favourite salads, perfect for a sunny day.

I call it 'bombas salad' because it is inspired by a salad of that name in one of my favourite restaurants. It is so easy to make and so tasty. The ingredients are tuna, lettuce, buffalo mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and sweetcorn. Just mix them all around and make a dressing of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Yummy! I ate mine out on the balcony with some bread and a glass of white wine enjoying the sunshine.


2 comments:

emmakarolina said...

Yummy!

3ate4 said...

Salads are great in hot weather, I never feel like something hot!