Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash & Mask


I know a lot of people have blogged about this product before but I just wanted to share the love. The 'Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2 in 1 Wash & Mask' is something I have come to rely on as part of my daily skincare routine.
I usually use it as a wash every morning and night.The product is easy to use, has a nice scent and does not irritate my sensitive skin. When I use it I like the cool and tingly feeling it gives.I think it has improved my skin and I have especially noted clearer pores since I started using it.
This product can also be used as a mask.I do this maybe once a week or so. However I do find it quite stubborn to get off when I use it as a mask.
This product is very reasonaly priced(around €5.00 depeding where you buy it from) and it lasts of ages.I bought my current tube about 2 months ago, I have used it every day and there is still plenty left.
Overall I love this product and I will definately be repurchasing it.

4 comments:

nicolacc2008 said...

I'm going to try this, i finished my lush wash at the weekend and need to get something else fast!

Mrs. M. said...

thanks for your review, for reference what's your skin type? x

Rachel Reads said...

My skin type is combination and it can also be a little sensitive

Mrs. M. said...

thank you! I'll keep an eye out for this one (when i'm allowed to buy stuff again though!)