Sunday, April 25, 2010

Avalon Organics Liquid Hand Soap

A few months ago I was in 'Le Gueuleton' restaurant in Dublin city centre. It is a lovely french restaurant and I had a very nice meal.


When I was there I noticed they had a lovely lavender soap in the bathroom which was made by Avalon Organics. I had not heard of this brand before so when I got home I googled it. The brand is available in Ireland from the online company www.evergreen.ie.
The lavender liquid soap was €4.99 excluding delivery.


The service from Evergreen was very good. My package arrived speedily and I got a free pen and a discount code for my next purchase.

I am really happy that I purchased this soap. I adore the scent and sometimes I find myself washing my hands for a lot longer than necessary. A friend visiting last weekend also commeneted on the 'lovely soap'.

A big plus for this soap in my opinion it is 100% vegetarian and does not contain parabens, harsh preservatives or sodium lauryl or laureth sulfate. It also comes in a variety of scents such as lemon and peppermint if lavender is not your thing.

Thanks for reading and I will be back with more reviews soon xx

No comments: