Saturday, October 30, 2010

A'kin Goodies

This month the mypure bloggers were allowed to choose their own products to review. I chose two A'kin products as I have really liked the A'kin products I have tried in the past.
My first choice was the Jasmine Body Wash:
I chose this because I really wanted to try a natural body wash and the description of this one appealed to me most:
'A'kin Aromatherapy Jasmine Body Wash - Jasmine has long been cherished for its heaven scent qualities of warming the heart, relaxing the body and uplifting the spirit. To this soothing and softening plant derived skin cleanser A'kin have added the finest pure essence of Jasmine.'
When it arrived I was delighted with my choice as I adore the packaging and the smell is lovely. It is a pleasure to use this product. It is priced at £7.49 for 225ml and although this is quite expensive for a shower gel it is something I would definately repurchase as a treat. Although I really want to try the lavender scented one first.
The second product I selected was the Sandalwood & Neroli Pure Facial Cleansing Gel.

I chose this based on the excellent reviews for this product on the mypure website. It is a foaming facial cleanser for combination skin. I found it was gentle on my skin, removed makeup and did not leave my skin feeeling dry. The scent is quite nice - citrus and actually quite masculine. The bottle is huge so I can imagine it will last me a long time. Priced at £13.99 for 225ml I think this is quite good value.
These poducts are available from mypure.

No comments: