Monday, March 12, 2012

Any Dream Will Do


Any Dream Will Do
By Maria Duffy

This is the story of Jenny Breslin, who is a little dissatisfied with her life so turns to Twitter where she makes some exciting friends and decides to invite some of them to spend a weekend with her in Dublin.
She hopes they will not have a boring time but this turns out to be the least of her worries as she gets to know her Twitter friends a little better in real life...

I really warmed to Jenny's character, she is not perfect but very likable. I really looked forward to reading the book to find out what happened to her (and all the other characters!)
The book felt fresh, modern and up to date. However I felt the last chapter was not necessary, I would have preferred if it ended with the snowshower!

The real message in this book is to appreciate what you have in life and make the most of your circumstances and I must say it left me feeling quite upbeat.

Rachel's Rating: 4.5/5

1 comment:

Beadyjan said...

Sounds a nice book like the cover too